Today is the start of a another new month – hard to believe we’re almost half-way done through the year. Where has the time gone?
I love a new month as it brings renewed hope and the opportunity for creating new ideas and actions, i.e. goals, to work on. This is the time to take stock of how things have been going on the goals you set back in January.
It also is the time to assess your current state, to see if you’re satisfied with where you are and, if not, to change that. You won’t know where things are if you don’t truly make an overall assessment of your life, in the following areas:
- physical environment
- personal growth & development
- time management/productivity
These are the main areas, although there may be others, to identify what is working or not. In each of these, ask yourself:
- how satisfied you are (you can rate on a Likert scale, from 1-5, or 1-10)
- do you feel uneasy when you delve into any of these area; if so, there is an issue that needs to be addressed as it could be holding you back from success
- what is working well in each area; what are the strengths you possess that is leading to positive achievement
- what is not working well in each area; what is your responsibility/choices that have led to being stalled; are there any outside influences as contributing factors
- what changes do you want/need to make that would lead to feeling satisfied in each area; what do you want/need to continue doing, if you are satisfied
These questions will give you the big picture of how all areas of your life are going. Armed with this information, you can now break each area down and continue asking the questions until you get to the bottom line for where you want the rest of the month/year to go, ala set new goals. Start today to create the roadmap for your life – it’s never too late!
I help to create leaders from the inside out; helping small business owners to CEOs find the clarity and confidence to lead their organizations to profitability. If you’d like to learn more about the brain and how to get the most out of yourself, and your people, we’re here to serve. We have our Fableader program where we will:
- Look at your goals, challenges you are facing, and opportunities you might be missing.
- Uncover any hidden problems that may be sabotaging your desired results
- Create an action plan and implement it together so that you finally get the results you have been looking for but were unable to find.
- Address challenges that come up along the way, leaving you feeling renewed, re-energized, and inspired to take action and get faster results
If you’re ready to get started, contact us today to schedule your Fableader Breakthrough Strategy Session. firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website at http://cyscoaching.com and sign-up to get our free goal planner.