Whether you are a job seeker or are wanting to get ahead in the workplace, here are questions you should be asking:
- Are there any new projects going on and how can I help with those?
- What issues is the company, or my department, facing?
- Are there work tasks that aren’t getting done that I can jump in and complete?
- What solutions can I come up with that would help get the work done?
- What problems might my boss be facing and how I can I support him/her?
As employers are looking for solutions to their work problems, being solution-focused is a key that will get you in the game!