Today marks the end of the month and the end of my 30 (31) day blog challenge – I made it! While it was a bit challenging to find inspiration and to commit to writing daily, this was one of the most rewarding goals I have made. I also learned several lessons from this:
- I can commit and achieve a goal, if I challenge myself
- Focusing on the end-result and the “why” enabled me to accomplish this goal
- Sharing my stories was not as scary as I had thought; putting yourself ‘out there’ is a risk but pushing through is the only way to get to the end result
- As time wore on, my writing got better; I was finding inspiration in a host of sources that enabled me to share my message with others
- Blogging daily gets your presence out there and I find it a great way to attract new follow even some new clients
One other lesson was that my confidence in my skills grew and I now have people who not only want to connect with me but need to. Hopefully, my lessons can become your lessons for any goals that you want to achieve. I feel super excited today that my reward is taking a day off and going to recharge (and play) at Universal; I always feel happy there. So now I challenge you to set a goal for September and to commit to making it happen. Have a great day and a relaxing holiday weekend! Share how you are going to spend this Labor Day weekend.