- Are you unhappy in your job?
- Do you pull the covers back over your head when you think about going to work?
- Do you feel unfulfilled in your job and your career?
- Do you have trouble sleeping, feel anxious or irritable?
- Are you unsure what to do?
If you find yourself saying “I hate my job” then know you are not alone. In fact, you are in the 70% of Americans who feel that way. This leads to poor work performance, disengagement, stress, and a host of emotional and physical problems that will adversely affect your life and relationships.
If you’re ready to take back the control and fall in love with your job again, then you’ve come to the right place. This program, Learning to Love the Job You Hate, will help you to:
- Rediscover your purpose and passion
- Identify the 8 most common sources of job stress
- Learn how to take back control of your job and your career
- Discover 10 ways to fall back in love with your job
- Learn how to refresh and recharge your career for success
Here’s what you get in the Learning to Love the Job You Hate: Reclaim and Recharge Your Career program:
- 4 weekly live teleclasses
- worksheets and handouts
- a resource manual
- access to our private Facebook group to get support with your
- PLUS you will get one free one-on-one coaching call for individualized support
Career Happiness Can be Yours!